In the coming weeks, we are looking to appoint new assistant navigators.
We especially welcome applicants that are available during UK daytime.
As navigator you are the first port of call for chatters. You are there to make others feel welcome, answer questions about how to do something on Chat and to assure Chat is a fun and friendly place for all users.
Please read following completely before applying.
What do we expect :
- You have good communication skills and plenty of patience;
- You can work in a team structure that is based on a ranking system which you respect;
- You can deal with constructive criticism;
- You are an active chatter for at least 2 months on applying and are using your correct personal details and own images;
- You are able and willing to keep confidential information to yourself;
- You have no alternative motive to join, but to be helpful to other users;
- You are available for a minimum of 8 hours per week, spread across 3 or more days;
- You have completed all Chat Quests and know the basics on how to use Chat;
- You have a (mostly) clean chat record;
For further information about what is expected of our navigators, please scroll down the page to the section titled "Being a navigator".
How to apply....
If by now you are still reading and interested, then Shipmail your application to either of the 3 Chiefs.
Please list what part of the day you are likely to be available to navigate; what you think is needed to be a Navigator and why you feel you'd be an asset to our Team.
Training will start mid October and if you are accepted, we will contact you in plenty of time.
Chiefs gwen1 , senote and Stevesterrrr