Posted to all Chatters and Crew
We are, in the coming weeks, looking to appoint more assistant navigators.
What do we expect :
- you are registered as Chatter for at least 2 months, using your correct personal details and images (you are expected to have at least a correct Photochat image)
- you are able and willing to keep confidential information to yourself;
- available for a minimum of 8 hours per week, divided over several days;
- completed all Chat Quests;
- good communication skills...... with overall correct spelling/ sentence building and if not a native speaker, your English is of a high enough standard to have a decent conversation, grasp technical/ emotional issues and can make yourself understood;
- lots of patience;
- enough basic know-how about chat;
- eager to learn;
- (mostly) clean chat record;
- can work in a team structure, based on a ranking system that you have to respect;
- deal with constructive criticism;
- ability to follow instructions correctly (also those mentioned below on how to apply... )
- you are an active chatter!
For further information about what is expected of our navigators, please scroll down the page to the section entitled being a navigator.
How to apply....
If by now you are still reading and interested; please Shipmail all 3 Chiefs your application.
Tell us something about yourself, what part of the day you are likely to be available to navigate, what you think is needed to be a Navigator and why you feel you'd be an asset to our Team.
We will Shipmail those accepted with further details within the next few weeks.
Chiefs gwen1, Shadow_X and senote
| All Rights Reserved
If you continue to use this site we will assume you are happy to accept any cookies that the chat may set.