It's been a while but following on from the succes here's another chance for you to win some great prizes with our June version of 'Rockbusters'
This time it's a little harder, so don't worry if you don't know all the answers. The chatter with the most correct answers will win!
If this is the first time you've seen this, then Rockbusters is a cryptic music quiz. We give you a cryptic clue and the initial of the artist/band or group and you have to work it out!
There will be ten cryptic clues and you will until midnight on the 30th June to shipmail the answers to the profile "ChatGames".
You can either click here to visit the profile and select "Send Shipmail" or from the chat type /sendmail ChatGames *Then type the answers*)
An example being:
EQ1) An exploding pet (Initials A K)
EA1) Atomic Kitten
Or scroll back through the Bridge announcements to see the Christmas questions and answers for an idea of how the ChatGames mind works!
So with your thinking caps on, see if you can work these out!
1) About 20 years ago we all had one of these on our desks! (Initials A)
2) This cat can't hear a word you're saying! (Initials DL)
3) Those lads have gone to the seaside for the day - (Initials BB)
4) If that breaks, your tea will taste awful! (Initials LB)
5) Don't be so tight and hand it round! (Initials C)
6) He went to the barbers to get it all cut off! (Initials ES)
7) It all happened so fast I didn't see that much - (Initials B)
8) Go to the Dr and they might be able to help - (Initials TC)
9) Stop jumping around downstairs! (Initials BJ)
10) You won't tune it in by tweaking his ears! (Initials R)
Your friendly Games Team